The Girl

*My name is XueHui
*I'm eighteen years old
*my birth date is 27th of August
*I love mushroom soup❤
*Email:ppurple_loving@hotmail.com

*facebookClick here

Talkings


Connection ♥
Ken-Ni
Yyan
Puff
ChooiYuk
LayLay
Imp
PohChoo
KitYin
Gracie
KianLee
Rainie
Cherry


Archives
∷ changed to art stream∷
∷ 饿!∷
∷ happy 3 years aniversary , my dear❤∷
∷ Recently∷
∷ 情绪化的小妞∷
∷ 'ENJOY' my day∷
∷ How good is it if I am at your side :(∷
∷ A Wedding Dinner∷
∷ 回家记∷
∷ Tho Kenni is studying while Xuehui is Online-ing xp∷


My first time.
Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hi, sorry everyone.
My blog has been abandoned for three weeks.

I want to update daily, but I do not have enough time. :(
Since i changed to art stream class-6K2, i can't follow up with the syllabus of economics and business.
It is very hard for me to understand the new subjects that i never learn before.
I even don't have any basic information of this two.

Exam is coming soon. its killing me to the max.
Stress la! Who can help?

I want to be the best , but I know I have no afford to do.

So, make it easy.

As long as I have hit my target in my first exam in form six.

Good luck to me!

It is the first time that i write my blog in english.
I know my english language is very poor.
But I have to take MUET exam in this year.
Everyone in form six must sit for this exam no matter what had happen.
We have no choice.
Hopefully it can help me to improve my 'super excellent' english. xixi

Don't laugh me ! Thanks :)